Tibetan Terrier Club of America
National Specialty and Jamboree
May 26 – 31
Conformation Judging with Junior Showmanship
Top Twenty Night of Champions
Obedience and Rally Trials
Followed by TTCA Regional Specialty May 31
(formerly Holiday Inn)
- Centrally located on I-495 (Exit 28), close to Route 2 with easy access from all major airports.
- 39 Miles to Logan International
- 45 miles to Manchester Airport
- Within an hour of Boston, Concord, Lexington, Worcester, Marlborough, Nashua NH, Providence RI
- Many are familiar with this location seeing that the 2015 TTCA National was held here when it was a Holiday Inn. Now under new management with new catering program we are excited to return.
- A one time dog fee of $25 dollars will be charged for each room reserved.
- The Regency offers us over 1800 square feet of unobstructed ring set-up with ringside grooming.
- Ample outdoor space for exercising This year there will be a fenced area of at least 50 ft x 50 ft for off leash activity conveniently located across the parking lot.
- Indoor bathing will also be available seeing as no bathing of dogs is allowed in guest rooms.
- Meeting rooms available for formal education sessions and meals.
Reserve your room with Group code TTC
$119 Standard Room
$169 Junior Suite
$219 Full Suite
Rates do not include tax or other services.